All Chaplains and those working in pastoral support are warmly invited to the Annual Chaplaincy Conference that will take place on 18th November, 9.30am – 4.00pm at Costessey Centre, Longwater Lane, NR8 5AH. There is free parking at the centre .
The cost for the day is £10 and includes lunch and drinks throughout the day. Payment is due at registration on the day. (Cost can be redeemed through CMD). *Please detail any dietary requirements
In the morning Carla Grosch Miller will give presentations on
- Trauma and the Body Pastoral
- Liturgical Responses to Trauma.
After lunch there will be workshops on
- Carla Grosch Miller on Self Care
- Susanna Alyce on Mindfulness
- Nelsons Journey on Trauma of bereavement for young people & families
For more information or to book your place, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do feel free to pass this to colleagues who may be interested.